The stories are everywhere:
- The Army has a new enemy: Romance scammers who impersonate soldiers and rob people looking for love online
- Fraudsters Automate Russian Dating Scams
- Gay Life Over 40: Online Dating Scams
- Catfishing: Don’t get lured in
- Crimes following Tinder and Grindr hook-ups rocket in last four years
And they’re just walking their asses to the bank with someones hard earned money.
What to do??? All websites tell you what to do *when* you’ve been scammed but before us, there was no safe place you can go to ask someone to check out a person for you. Red flags are easy for us to show our clients because we’ve seen this, worked with it, and helped people our clients see for themselves that a person isn’t who they say they are.
Save your sanity and date with peace of mind.
-Fighting the good fight since 2016